Number 6: Star: I like how you got really close with the camera, and by getting close to it you managed to get the details in your pictures. Star: I really like the different contrasts in your photo set, the light and the dark, between the two of them it balanced out the pictures nicely. Star: Your photos are quite beautiful. You absolutely caught the colour aspect of the assignment. Wish: I wouldn’t wish for anything, your photos are quite awe-inspiring Number 15: Star: The colour in your photo set is what caught my eye, you really captured the stunning iridescence of the leaves changing from summer to autumn. Star: The light in these photos are awesome. Star: You managed to get really clear photos. Wish: To use the rule of thirds.
3 stars and a wish
1 I like group 5. Because I like how they put them self’s into the pictures. And use there jacket
2 I also like it because there pictures very from them to flowers
3 I like how the camera caught him doing a back flip
4 maybe more brighter colors’ but I’m not sure
of clothes as the colors
3 star and a wish
1 I like group 9 pictures. I like the variety. I like the picture of the sea gull
2 I also like how they captures the picture of the leaf hanging off the tree. \
3 Another thing is the stop sign I like the angel they got it on.
4 I don’t know what could be improved.
The one on the left side, 8th down I noticed that all your pictures had lovely warm tones to them, it made
them all have that cozy autumn feeling. Every one of them had wonderful lighting, and the prospective
they were taken at were great decisions. If I would change anything it would be give more variety to
what you take pictures of.
The one on the right side, 2nd down, the plants are all very nice to look at. They all have wonderful colour
and are pleasant to look at. I love how there is just one picture which isn’t foliage, it was an unexpected
change up. It’s a lovely album and it all goes together very well. If I could change anything it would be
nothing but it’s all wonderful
-I like how in the beginning the colors are richer fall reds but in the end parts it turns more towards
spring, really detailed flowers which I also like very much
-I also like the focus on small insects
-I like the nature based theme
-I didn’t really like the first photo of the maple leaf on the fire hydrant, but that’s just personal
preference, other people might like it but I don’t really.
-I like the green based theme very much
- I like the photo of the trees lined up against the lake
- I also like the photo of all the leaves facing the sun, and I really like how there are shadows of other
leaves shining through the thinner ones
-A few of them were pretty generic and I thought they could make better use of other photos.
The 9th group of photo’s
My favourite photo was the photo of the stop sign because of how worn down it was.
They did a good job on the close up on the leaves and berries.
There were good focus in most of the photos.
I wish that some of their photos were more colourful.
The 13th group
I like the colours of the flowers.
I like how they played with the exposure.
I like the angles they got on their photos.
I wish they took some urban shots.
I like the fifth set on the left side.
The objects, which are photographed, are really nice. I think that the perspectives of the pictures are very interesting and I also like how the objects are focused.
On some pictures are the colors/ the light not very good. I would choose another option for taking these pictures.
I like the fourth set on the right side.
The colors are very good. I like the light and the focus as well.
I like that something is blurred right next to the focused object.
I think the zoom / perspective is not very good on some pictures.
Three Stars: I like how you picked a theme of flowers and focused most of your pictures on that. I also liked that instead of zooming in really close you caught the whole plant or several flowers in a really nice way. Last, I liked how you included a few photos that weren't flowers and also included many different colours throughout your photos.
Wish: I wish that you would add a little diversity to your photos by getting closer or a unique angle.
Three Stars: I like how you stuck to a colour scheme. I also liked how you included both manmade objects and nature and that they all fit together. Last, I really liked the way you
included people in your photos. It really worked with the colour theme by providing a pop of colour or a dark shadow.
Wish: I wish that you would capture different elements of the stream as well instead of having several similar photos. They were all beautiful though and I loved them!
1. I like all of the red and gold in their pictures. I think that the photos are really eye catching.
2. I think that the pale flowers against the green makes the flowers pop.
3. Some of the photos could use a bit more contrast.
1. I like the single colourful focus in a lot of their photos like the single red leaf against a tree trunk.
2. I think that the colours are reallybright and clear.
3. I don’t know I think that they are very good.
The 15th group of photos
There was a lot of good color.I like how in many of the photos there are bugs on flowers and other things.I like how all the photos are really clear and focused.
If I could change one thing it would be to have a little less nature shots.
The 1th group photos
There was lots of color.There got so cool angles.
All the photos were really clear and focused.
1. I liked the photo of the white flowers. it was cool how they were completely in focus
2. I like how you took photos of places that wouldn’t normally stand out and made them colorful and bright
3. I like hoe you took a picture with the dun directly in it but didn’t have it brighten the entire photo
-I like how there is a range in what they photographed as opposed to it just being flowers or something like that.
-I like how its all very colorful
-I really like the photo with the sunflower and sky
-I wish nothing really, as all these photos are great
- I like how much detail is caught in all of these photos
- I like how you were able to not blur out parts of the branches
- I like how all the pictures go together well
- I wish that in the photo with the ant, the cement wasn’t blurred.
Star: very colourfull
Star: nice quality
Wish: you would have taken pictures of objects other than flowers
Star:very unique angles
Star: creativity in your photos
Star: photo quality/focus
Wish: you would have uploaded more.... very well dome! :)
Colour study critiques:
#9. It’s interesting how this person chose to include only small accents of bold colours, which is different than most of the other ones. The angles on the subjects are excellent, and I like the variation of subjects. I would change the exposure in a couple photos, but overall, this is a really good set.
#14. The number one thing I like in this set is the variation on all factors: Colour intensity, subject, angle, white balance, lighting, exposure, focus, they are all different and that’s what makes this unique. The only thing I would say is maybe get a bit more focus on some of the photos, and the one with the yellow flowers up against the wall seems a bit dark. Awesome collection though.
Photo Group One:
Star: I love the way you angle your photos.
Star: The sunflower with the blue background is amazing.
Star: I really like the sunlight in the picture with the bird.
Wish: Maybe for the one with the tree you could focus it a little better.
Photo Group Three:
Star: I really the idea you had with the fence and the flower.
Star: I really like the focus in the waterfall. It looks nice.
Star: I like how you capture the picture with the boy taken a backflip.
Wish: Maybe a bit more color since the theme was color.
1. I like all the green you had in your pictures along with the lighting and the shadows look nice
2. I really love the picture with the girl standing with their hands up in the sun with the beams of sun shining down on her.
3. I like how none of the pictures are blurry and that they are taken from different angles.
I wish that the first picture wasn’t of me making some crazy face heh.
Photo group #10
1. I love the picture of the bird so much I think that its crazy how close you got and how clear the image is.
2. I love how much you followed the color themed photoshoot because I see so many different colors in your pictures!
3. I love the effect on the sunflower you did I thought that was great
I wish that In that one picture that the berries weren’t rotten haha it looks sad.